PayClick

loading...

My Favorite 3D Printed Items

Unknown | 1:44:00 AM | 0 comments

Objective: Learn what Cool things can be 3D Printed.

Today is my birthday, so I decided to do a post that would be fun! When it comes to things I get, I tend to be practical. For example, when I buy souvenirs from a foreign country i buy things like clothes, because you can use them. The same goes for 3D printing, I like objects that are practical, not just some random object. So here are my favorite things that I have seen printed. These are based on my opinion of feasibility, beauty, and practicality.

Lamps

These are simply beautiful. A modern look, yet also naturally mimics life. They have inspired me to make a model that will go over a candle to produce shadows on the wall. Eventually when I have a house of my own I can guarantee these will be all over my place...





Dial Calipers

I am an engineer, I can't help but geek out over these.

As seen

Cases (iPhone, Ipad, etc)

These are clique, but I think they are amazing because they are so easy to make, yet can be so creative and unique.

Lego Case (as seen)



Gear Case (as seen)



Cookie cutters

Perhaps I like this one because it seems so random. I mean, who would have put 3D Printing and Cookie Cutters together. Its an idea I laugh at and then think, its genius! I am planning on making a kitchen tool that slices pineapples one day.

Mustache Cookie Cutter





Jewelry

Take a guess how my wedding ring will be made? I will give you a hint, I'm definitely not spending thousands of $ on one. It will involve a wood-like material and a 3D printer...



Voronoi Bracelete (as seen)



Legos

Sometimes parents will bring their children into my classes to learn 3D printing and I am so jealous of these kids. I love Legos but my abilities were so limited compared to what they can do with 3D printing. I know what excuse I will bring up when I have kids...




Mugs

These have so much character to them. We can't all be this cool.




Coasters

If you enjoyed this list check out:

Please leave your comments.

And as always thanks for visiting,
The 3D Printing Ninja
3DNinjaneer@gmail.com




Category: , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments