PayClick

loading...

What is the Purpose of this Blog? And How do I Use it?

Unknown | 5:46:00 AM | 0 comments

Overview: This post explains the purpose of the blog. In addition it explains how to best use this blog to help you learn what you want to.

How to use this Blog?


This blog emphasizes the use of free and open source software with low budget, commercial 3D printers. It covers all topics related to 3D printing; from computer design software to augmented reality. It is intended for people who are just starting to professionals. Therefore each post has a difficulty rating in the top left corner, followed by an overview. The levels are: noob, intermediate, and advanced

How to use Labels?


I have made pages that have sorted similar topics together on a page. Likewise you can find posts by their lable or in the search bar in the upper right hand side. For example if you are just starting, you can click on the lable "Noob" to see all the posts to help get you started. Labels are found when you hover the mouse on the upper right hand side of the page as seen in the picture above.

Please comment!


In America we say the first bird gets the worm. In some countries they say the first worm gets eaten by the bird. In my blog world, I go by the first bird gets the worm. So the first people who comment or ask me questions will get a post answering their question. Positive or negative feedback, tell me how much I helped or how I am wrong. Whatever you have to say please comment. Without your comments and questions I cannot read your mind to determine what posts I should do next. 

Original Purpose



The blog started out as a means to help those who are new to 3D printing become competent.

When I first started getting into 3D printing, I felt that there was a lack of resources, especially good resources, to answer my questions and guide me. I didnt want someone to have to go through what I had to, so I made a blog to help others. I also wanted a place where my clients from my job could access information without me needing to be there. I thought it would be healthy idea for me to do it as a hobby.

Evolved Purpose



To provide information and resources to assist people with 3D printing to beautify their environments, solve their problems, and most importantly to help reduce world poverty.

One day I realized that 3D printing was more than just my hobby, it is something I am passionate about. It is something I can devote my life to. I see infinite potential and excitement with 3D printing to the point that I can not imagine myself not being involved. It involves an combination of art, science, math, and engineering. All of which I enjoy and exceed at.

I know that small choices lead to grand endeavors. Perhaps I will inspire a couple to create a nostalgic anniversary gift to place in their home. Perhaps I will inspire someone to create a means to provide clean water for their village. Seen or unseen, seeming small or large, this is my compass to this blog.

Enjoy


Enjoy learning and feel free to take information from this blog. And if you could help me get this blog popular by sharing it, I would appreciate that. The best things in life are often free.

Please leave your comments.

and as always thanks for visiting,
The 3D Printing Ninja
3DNinjaneer@gmail.com



Category: ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!

0 comments